Saturday, February 21, 2015

Minecraft Turtle Tank

For the love of Minecraft! So my son wanted to personalize his turtle tank and what better way to do it than with a Minecraft theme. So today I cut out some vinyl decals for his tank using my Silhouette Portrait machine. One of the decals is the Creeper Inside logo and the other is two crossed swords. We also have a papercraft creeper on top of the rock filter to give it a little extra Minecraft glam. Our turtles are western painted turtles that someone found as babies at the lake. We named them Rebel, Ralphie and Ringo because of the markings on their stomachs. My son even made a video for his class about them and his fiddler crab, the video is posted below. Here's some pictures of the Minecraft tank/aquarium.


 Crossed Swords




Creeper Inside and Papercraft Creeper





1 comment:

indomakmur said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do you encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about. My business is very happy i always stumbled across this within my try to find something relating to this. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/