Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Outlet Cover Silhouette Cut File - KU Theme

So I'm just starting to really use my new Silhouette Portrait and one of my co-workers asked if I could make a KU themed outlet cover for her new grandbaby's room. I though why not, let's give it a shot so here is what I came up with. I layered the blue and white vinyl by creating an offset for the white behind the blue logos to make them pop.


What a fun little project and easily customizable to any theme. I am including a link to a downloadable Silhouette Cut File so feel free to try your hand at it. It also includes a blank outlet cut file so you can customize to your hearts content.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/izj2o4s6hhf68q2/KU%20Outlet%20Cover.studio3?dl=0


1 comment:

onlinestoreforu said...

An impressive share, I given this onto a colleague who was conducting a little analysis during this. And the man the truth is bought me breakfast simply because I ran across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to discuss this, I find myself strongly about this and really like reading more about this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, does one mind updating your blog with additional details? It truly is highly ideal for me. Massive thumb up with this blog post! https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-roll-on-gel/